Things to Do!
Vancouver is a spectacular place to visit. Vancouver is surrounded on three sides by water and located alongside the Coast Mountain Range. It is home to spectacular and breath-taking scenery and a vibrant metropolitan centre. It is the largest city in British Columbia.
Consider just a few reasons why you should plan a trip to Vancouver:
- Olympic City
- Spectacular & Safe Setting
- Exciting Activities
- Gateway to Adventure
- Welcoming & Accessible
- Superior Service & Value
There are plenty of things to do in Vancouver. We are honoured to work with Tourism Vancouver, the Vancouver Convention Centre, and various local businesses to create a diverse menu of events for our delegates. Over the next year, this page will be updated with the various opportunities available.
There are a variety of activities that you can do during your stay in Vancouver. Tourism Vancouver provides a comprehensive list of activities that you can do while in Vancouver such as family-friendly excursions, thrill-seeking exploits, outdoor adventures, marine explorations, and mountaintop luxury getaways. Importantly, there are a variety of activities within short walking distance of the Vancouver Convention Centre. Many of these activities are free or low cost.
Our team has compiled a brief list of some of their personal favourite attractions, activities, or adventures within close proximity of the Vancouver Convention Centre:
- A Stroll through Stanley Park
- Talking Trees – Indigenous Walking Tour through Stanley Park
- Visit the marine life at Vancouver Aquarium
- Capilano Suspension Bridge
- FlyOver Canada Simulated Flight
- Vancouver to Victoria Seaplane
- The SeaBus to North Vancouver
- A Walk through Granville Island and Market
- Vancouver Hop On, Hop Off City Tour or Stanley Park Experience
- Whale Watching Tours
- Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
- Skiing and Snowboarding on Local Mountains